Team Leader - WIRO (fixed term) - Fairfield
Fairfield - NSW
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters and in Fairfield we are committed to being a key part of the local community. Our local team members hold strong relationships with the region and its clients. This means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
An exciting secondment Team Leader opportunity in our Fairfield team has arisen, commencing in late September 2017. With the increased workload due to managing and facilitating NSW WIRO Claims, this newly created secondment opportunity is now open.
Reporting to the General Manager, New South Wales, you'll bring strong NSW WIRO/Workers' compensation experience, 2 years' PAE and preferably people management experience to this rare secondment opportunity.
- Lead the WIRO team
- Facilitate and manage WIRO Claims within strict deadlines while ensuring this work is completed to the highest standard
- Empower and guide the WIRO team to success
- Contribute to the overall performance of Shine through the performance of the Fairfield branch and individually
- Apply initiative, creativity and passion to guarantee timeliness and happy clients
- Fixed term, full time - 12 months
- Operational oversight, requiring business acumen to effectively monitor and manage budgets
- Significant previous experience in NSW WIRO/Workers' comp
- 2 years' PAE in PI
- A master of your time, effectively balancing an operational / manager skill set with own legal files
- Proven interest and skill in mentoring and inspiring others to reach their full potential
- Eagerness for an opportunity to step up and have a bigger impact
- A subject matter expert with examples of demonstrating technical best practice
We look forward to receiving your application. Applications close 5pm Friday 15 September 2017.